Foundation Center offers free and fee-based training courses on fundraising, organizational sustainability, and leadership and management. We have courses to fit your schedule: in-person classes, live or recorded webinars, and anytime self-paced eLearning courses. Check our calendar of events and training in your area. You can also find information on fundraising skills on our free GrantSpace website.
Explore our Multimedia Archive for videos, podcasts, webinars, and transcripts from many of our special programs that featured foundation representatives and experts in nonprofit grantseeking, fundraising, and management. Once in the archive, you can click MORE >> at the top of each column to find a complete list of related webinars, videos, live chats, and podcasts.
Linked below are organizations that provide fundraising-related training across the U.S. You might also ask the following resources:
- Your state's nonprofit association, many of which provide training relevant to nonprofits.
- Local colleges and universities, some of which offer continuing education classes, certification, or degree programs on fundraising and other nonprofit areas.
- Your peer and professional association networks.
For information on pursuing accreditation in fundraising, see our article in GrantSpace on Degrees or Certifications.
You Might Also Like
Search the Knowledge Base
Questions by Category
- Funding Resources
- Funding Research
- Nonprofit Management
- Individual Grantseekers
- Resources for Non-U.S. Grantseekers
- Preguntas y respuestas en español